RRP Air operated thread protectors consist of a high strength steel bend molded in tough and abrasion resistant polyurethane. It has dual construction wherein bottom of the protector is reinforced with tough buffer and ID of the protector can be inflated by air for tight gripping of casing / tubing ends.
- 360° of uniform grip for the stronger holding of casing and tubing ends.
- Maintenance free, as there are no moving parts.
- Suitable for all types of threads hence flexibility in operation.
- Easy installation and release as operated by air.
- Available for different duty condition e.g. suitable for cold weather, tropical weather and for other customer specific demands.
Note:: RRP Casing Thread Protectors can be used on all API and premium threads.
Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)