- There are two major advantages of using our Plastic core cementing plugs over conventional aluminium ones. Firstly, our plugs increases the drill bit efficiencies as lesser rubber material in the plugs does not entangle and interfere with the drill bits while drilling thereby reducing drilling time.
- Secondly, the plastic core allows the drill bits to crush it into powdered form thereby eliminating the metal components from the drilling fluids in comparison to conventional aluminium plugs where metal present in drilling fluids due to aluminium crushing. The metal parts in the drilling fluid may damage components and equipments of the drilling fluid line. This helps in further enhancing the efficiencies and life of the machines in drilling line including Mud pumps.
|TOP & BOTTOM PLUG (PLASTIC CORE)|
|Size (In.)||PPF (lbs/ft)||Pressure Ratings (PSI)||Diaphragm Rupture for Bottom Plugs(PSI)||A(mm.)||B (mm.)|
- Deep cup design.
- Greater wiper contact area.
- Great wear resistance.
- Completely PDC drillable.
- Increased drillablity with no metal components.
- Withstands high temperature and high pressure
Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
View Product Catalogue
- We can manufacture these cementing plugs in different sizes from 4.1/2”, 5.1/2”, 7”, 9.5/8”, 13.3/8” and these plugs are available in Natural / Nitrile Rubber and HNBR (very high temperature) covering based on specific requirements.