- Unique additive mixed with urethane to lessen friction wear.
- Improved chemical degradation resistance.
- Finest urethane compounds with higher tensile and abrasion resistance.
- Operating temperature range 20°F to 230º F.
- Operating range 1000 – 8000+ psi.
- OBM or synthetic-based muds resistant.
- Completely compatible with all existing stripping heads.
- Available in any size bore strippers and dual compound top loads.
Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)