4’’ Kemtron Type Desilter Unit & Replacement Spares
Kemtron Equivalent Desilters
RRP make 4’’ Kemtron Desilters units are designed to efficiently remove finer drilled solids, sand & silt particle sized solids (10-60 microns) and built on heavy duty oil field type skid. RRP desilters units are available in 8-, 12-, 16, 20, 22, 24 cone models (balanced cone design), in capacity ranging from 480 GPM to 1440GPM at 75 feet of head.
RRP Desilter incorporates 4” cones, which are manufactured using special grade of cast urethane highly resistant to heat, abrasion, chemicals, wear, tear, oil and water. The feed entry angle is designed in such a way to generate greater centrifugal force to ensure effective removal of drilled solids, sands and silts from the drilling fluid. The cone assemblies are fitted with unique adjustable bushing at the apex to control the underflow density and spray discharge of the drilled solids.
RRP Kemtron Equivalent Desilter Units Have Following Technical Features:
- RRP Desilters are suitable for application in minimum and maximum ambient temperature range from 6 to 55 degrees centigrade.
- Our desilters are suitable for drilling fluids with mud specific gravity from 0.9 to 2.6 and API funnel viscosity 35-100 seconds/quart
- Suitable for drilling mud operating temperature up to 90 degree centigrade
- The equipment removes sand particle sizes up to size 40 microns from the drilling fluid.
- Capacity of Desilters : 480 GPM to 1440 GPM (each cone capacity 60 GPM)
- Pressure Guage type: Bourdon type
- Inlet & Over flow discharge headers pipe connection: 8”
- No. of Hydrocyclones: 8/12/16/20/22/24 cones.
- Size of cones (diameter): 10.16 cm/ 4”
- Victaulic couplings : 8” with welded sub ends
- Skid type: Heavy duty oilfield type skid
- Specified capacity of the desilter shall be at 2250 cm/75 Head