F Type Cup Testers, F Type Cup Tester Replacement Parts, BOP F-type Cup Testers
We manufacture Cups in different Elastomers such as NBR, URETHANE, XNBR, etc based on specific pressure requirements.
RRP F type cup testers are carefully designed so they can be fitted into the drill strings and then lowered into the casing beneath the wellhead for pressure testing of both the blowout preventer stack and the wellhead.
Features and Benefits
- The Sizes, Pressure Ratings, and Connections for Every cup are Interchangeable, and ratings are compatible with casings.
- The F cup type testers are rated to the API Standard Mill Test Pressure for up to 10,000 PSI Casing Sizes. Special reinforcement can be offered to all F Type cup sizes and casing weight ranges to hold up to 15,000 PSI.
- RRP F Type Cup Testers are manufactured by using very tough specially designed synthetic material strongly bonded with metal cores to enable them to sustain very high testing pressure and to restrain their original shape and size after prolonged testing when the pressure is released.
- For very high-pressure ratings, we also have a special Fabric backed elastomer compound for a pressure range above 15000 PSI
- We also offer CUPs made out of Urethane for Superior pressure ratings.
Note: These Testers are Available in Natural Rubber/ Nitrile Rubber / Urethane. Only the most popular sizes are shown in the chart. Please contact RRP for additional sizes.
Sample costs shipping and taxes have to be paid by the buyer
Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
For other Oil Field Elastomeric Products please click below