SSF DESIGN PACKING
- The SSF Design V-Packing combines the advantages of the SF design with the double-stack pressure sealing of the SSF design.
- It has an initial interference so adjustment is not required for sealing.
- The SSF design is able to withstand higher pressures and loads than standard V-packing’s.
The double-stack SSF has extra material in the design that resists overturn and deformation commonly seen in standard V-packing where excessive load and/or pressures are present.
- General Service – for low/medium/high pressures, industrial & chemical use
- Oilfield service – mixed fluids, saltwater disposal, crude transfer
- Well service – cementing, acidizing and fracturing
- High-pressure water blast
Please click on the related Plunger Packing product names for more detail