SF DESIGN PACKING
- The SF Design V-Packing is the most adaptable and popular sealing designs
- The single stack SF hinge design permits the sealing lips to remain in contact with the surface being sealed without putting undue stress on the sealing ring itself.
- It has an initial interference so adjustment is not required for sealing.
- The flexibility of the design allows sealing at a wide range of pressures under almost any condition.
- The SF V-Ring is designed with mating surfaces that provide a void between rings, acting as a lubrication reservoir. This design helps retard nesting, allows the rings to relax between cycles and allows lubrication to reach all sealing rings
- General Service – for low/medium/high pressures, industrial & chemical use
- Oilfield service – mixed fluids, saltwater disposal, crude transfer
- Well service – cementing, acidizing and fracturing
- High-pressure water blast
Please click on the related Plunger Packing product names for more detail