AH DESIGN HEADER RING
- Header Rings are primarily designed to be used with the SF, SSF and ASF Design V-packing where slurries and other abrasive fluids are being pumped.
- The header ring has a dual purpose in sealing systems as a wiper element and/or an elastomeric spring.
- The AH Design loads the V-packing assembly and restricts abrasives from the main packing.
- It is available in various elastomeric compounds based on media exposure
- Well servicing pumps
- General service applications
- Abrasive & slurry
General service 838 plunger packing which is composed of nitrile rubber and synthetic fabric is recommended for service in fresh water, saltwater, propane, butane, gasoline, light or heavy oils, mild chemicals and acids, and most hydraulic fluids.
Optional packing materials – Additional sizes and materials including style 255 teflon, assorted styles of Kevlar® fibers, spring-load packing and split-ring, die-formed sets are available upon request.
We offer a variety of different plungers that will accommodate your needs: ceramic, spray-metal, or tungsten carbide. Our packing is available in Teflon, Kevlar, Adjustable, Non-Adjustable, Style 838, and Spring Loaded. Our packing rings are available in Teflon and Brass.
Please click on the related Plunger Packing product names for more detail