RRP Conventional Aluminium Core Cementing Plugs
RRP cementing plugs feature five wiper rubber coated aluminum core available in 5” to 20” casing sizes, engineered for strength and dependability down a big hole. The plugs are manufactured in natural/ nitrile rubber with rupture diaphragm at 300psi differential. The operating temperature of the plug is upto 350° F and is PDC (Polycrystalline diamond compact) drill-able. These plugs are Compatible with virtually all common fluid systems. The usage of aluminum core in the plugs eliminates distortion from pressure in a deep hole and gives firm support to a long column of cement slurry.
- Deep cup design
- Greater wiper contact area
- Greater wear resistance
- Completely PDC drillable
- Withstand high –temperature and high pressure
- Covers greater weight range per size
- We manufacture Cementing Plugs in different sizes from 1/2”, 5.1/2”, 7”, 9.5/8”, 13.3/8”(Available in Aluminium core), 16”, 18.5/8”, 20” (Assembled type with Aluminum core only) in natural / nitrile rubber and HNBR covering.
- High temperature application plugs are also available
View Product Catalogue