RRPC’s full-open valve is the best performing valve available for the tough conditions seen in today’s drilling environment. The single-piece, solid-body construction of this valve provides the strength and rigidity needed for high-pressure drilling operations. Both the valve and the seat are manufactured from heat-treated, forged-alloy steel.
The fully open seat design enables removal of suction-valve seats without first removing the discharge valve seats for easy access on valve-over-valve-style fluid ends. This process can result in significant time and labor savings when only a suction-valve seat requires replacement. The seat does not have the three or four internal support webs that are common on other valve styles, and the result is a uniform distribution of pressure across the entire diameter of the fluid-cylinder valve taper, which reduces the chance of seat washout and prolongs the life of the module.
RRP Valve Assy. consisting of valve seats, valve body, valve spring & valve insert, valve guide are available for different models of pumps manufactured by BJ, Halliburton, Oil Well, OPI, Gardner Denver and others. Special care is taken for dimensional matching between valve seat and valve body working angles to ensure very high life under very severe working conditions. Valve Inserts are made out of high quality polyurethane material.
- The forged, solid valve-body construction, of this valve, with thick, rigid seat, provides durability at high pressures.
- The streamlined valve guide legs reduce turbulent flow through the valve for improved performance.
- The seat design simplifies maintenance and evenly distributes pressure loads around the fluid-cylinder valve taper.
- Various insert styles and materials are available to suit any drilling condition.
- Carbon-steel valve springs are standard. A long-life, stainless-steel upgrade is available.
- Large metal-bearing area on the valve seat seal surface promotes longer.
Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)