- The forged, solid valve-body construction, of this valve, with thick, rigid seat, provides durability at high pressures.
- The streamlined valve guide legs reduce turbulent flow through the valve for improved performance.
- The seat design simplifies maintenance and evenly distributes pressure loads around the fluid-cylinder valve taper.
- Various insert styles and materials are available to suit any drilling condition.
- Carbon-steel valve springs are standard. A long-life, stainless-steel upgrade is available.
- Large metal-bearing area on the valve seat seal surface promotes longer.
Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)